Solutions for WIN 10 VPN connection issue
Solution 1: Make sure you have got correct settings
Control Panel -> Network and Sharing Centre -> Change adapter settings -> Right click the problematic VPN connection and click 'Properties' -> Click 'Security' tab -> Adjust settings based on the screenshot below
Solution 2: Uninstall all WAN Miniports
If solution 1 doesn't work, this could probably help.
- Press Ctrl + X and click 'Device Manager'
- Expand 'Network adapters' and you should see a list of WAN Miniports
- If you can't see them, click 'View' on menu bar and click 'Show hidden devices'
- Right click on each of the miniports and click 'Uninstall device'
- Restart your computer and try connecting to the VPN again
Solution 3: Disable 'IpPrioritizeRemote'
If solution 1 & 2 don't work, give this one a try.
Leave a Comment